Want to learn how to save money and find more competitive car insurance rates in Anchorage, AK? Anchorage buyers have options when searching for the lowest priced Chevy Aveo insurance. They can either spend hours driving around to get rate comparisons or leverage the internet to get rate quotes. There are more efficient ways to compare car insurance rates so we’re going to tell you the absolute fastest way to price shop coverage for a Chevy and get the lowest price from both online companies and Anchorage agents.
The best way to compare car insurance rates for Chevy Aveo insurance in Anchorage utilizes the fact auto insurance companies actually pay money for the chance to give free rates quotes. To start a quote, the only thing you need to do is provide details such as whether or not you need a SR-22, whether you are single or married, how your vehicles are used, and if the car is leased. Those rating factors is sent automatically to multiple top-rated companies and you will get price comparisons instantly to find the best rate.
To find lower affordable Chevy Aveo insurance rates now, click here and complete the quick form.
The companies shown below are ready to provide free quotes in Anchorage, AK. If you wish to find the best cheap car insurance in Anchorage, we suggest you visit several of them to get the lowest price.
Do you qualify for discounts?
Companies that sell car insurance don’t always advertise every discount they offer in an easy-to-find place, so we break down some of the more common as well as some of the hidden credits that you can use to lower your rates.
- Passive Restraints and Air Bags – Factory options such as air bags or automatic seat belts can receive discounts of 20 to 30 percent.
- Paperwork-free – Many companies will give you a small discount shop Anchorage car insurance on your computer.
- Driver’s Ed – Have your child complete a driver education course in school or through a local driver safety program.
- Pay Upfront and Save – By paying your entire bill at once as opposed to paying monthly you may have a lower total premium amount.
- Accident Free – Drivers with accident-free driving histories pay less compared to frequent claim filers.
- Telematics Discount – Drivers who elect to allow data collection to monitor vehicle usage by using a small device installed in their vehicle such as Allstate’s Drivewise and State Farm’s In-Drive system may see discounts if they show good driving skills.
Just know that most discounts do not apply to all coverage premiums. Most only apply to the cost of specific coverages such as collision or personal injury protection. So even though it sounds like all the discounts add up to a free policy, nobody gets a free ride. But all discounts should help reduce the amount you pay for coverage.
The diagram below illustrates the difference between Chevy Aveo insurance prices with and without discounts applied to the rates. The rates are based on a male driver, a clean driving record, no at-fault accidents, Alaska state minimum liability limits, comprehensive and collision coverage, and $100 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with homeowner, safe-driver, multi-policy, claim-free, multi-car, and marriage discounts applied.
A list of companies and some of the premium reductions they offer are detailed below.
- GEICO may offer discounts for driver training, multi-vehicle, membership and employees, federal employee, and multi-policy.
- SAFECO includes discounts for anti-theft, homeowner, accident prevention training, safe driver, drive less, and anti-lock brakes.
- State Farm may include discounts for driver’s education, good driver, Drive Safe & Save, passive restraint, defensive driving training, and accident-free.
- MetLife policyholders can earn discounts including defensive driver, accident-free, claim-free, good student, and multi-policy.
- 21st Century has savings for driver training, anti-lock brakes, good student, teen driver, automatic seat belts, and defensive driver.
- Progressive has discounts for multi-vehicle, online quote discount, homeowner, multi-policy, online signing, and continuous coverage.
When comparing rates, check with every prospective company how you can save money. Discounts might not be offered on policies in Anchorage.
Car insurance statistics and figures
The coverage table displayed next covers detailed analysis of insurance policy prices for Chevy Aveo models. Learning a little about how insurance policy premiums are established can be useful when making smart choices when choosing a car insurance company.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Aveo LS 4-Dr Hatchback||$102||$224||$262||$16||$78||$682||$57|
|Aveo LS 4-Dr Sedan||$102||$224||$262||$16||$78||$682||$57|
|Aveo LT 4-Dr Hatchback||$114||$224||$262||$16||$78||$694||$58|
|Aveo LT 4-Dr Sedan||$114||$224||$262||$16||$78||$694||$58|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Above prices assume married male driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1000 deductibles, and Alaska minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include safe-driver, multi-vehicle, claim-free, multi-policy, and homeowner. Estimates do not factor in the specific area where the vehicle is garaged which can affect rates considerably.
The diagram below demonstrates how deductibles and can affect Chevy Aveo insurance premiums for each different age category. The premiums are based on a single male driver, full coverage, and no discounts are applied.
How careless driving impacts car insurance rates
The chart below illustrates how speeding tickets and accidents can drive up Chevy Aveo car insurance rates for different ages of insureds. The costs are based on a married female driver, comprehensive and collision coverage, $100 deductibles, and no discounts are applied.
Males versus Females
The information below shows the difference between Chevy Aveo premium costs for male and female drivers. The costs are based on no accidents, no driving violations, full coverage, $500 deductibles, drivers are not married, and no additional discounts are factored in.
Smart Consumers Can Cut Their Insurance Premiums
Smart consumers have a good feel for some of the elements that go into determining the price you pay for car insurance. If you have some idea of what determines base rates, this enables informed choices that can earn you lower premium levels.
- Save money with alarms and GPS tracking – Owning a car with a theft deterrent system can save you some money. Advanced theft deterrents like GM’s OnStar, tamper alarm systems and vehicle immobilizers all hinder your vehicle from being stolen.
- When should you file insurance claims? – Insurance companies in Alaska provide the lowest premiums to policyholders who are claim-free. If you file claims often, you can pretty much guarantee either higher rates or even cancellation. Your car insurance is designed for major claims that would cause financial hardship.
- Higher prices for policy lapses – Having a gap between insurance policy dates is a guaranteed way to increase your renewal premiums. Not only will you pay more, not being able to provide proof of insurance may earn you fines or a revoked license. You could then be forced to submit proof of financial responsibility or a SR-22 with the Alaska department of motor vehicles.
- Get hitched and get better rates – Walking down the aisle can actually save you money when buying car insurance. Having a significant other is viewed as being more stable financially it has been statistically shown that drivers who are married are more cautious.
- Extra policy coverages you don’t use – Insurance companies have many add-on coverages that sound like a good idea at the time on your car insurance policy. Add-on coverages like vanishing deductibles, death and dismemberment, and membership fees may be costing you every month. These coverages may sound good when buying your policy, but if you have no use for them eliminate the coverages to reduce your premium.