Are you sick of overpaying and want lower-priced Volvo C70 insurance in Anchorage? Having to pay for high-priced Volvo C70 insurance in Anchorage can overdraw your checking account and force you to prioritize other expenses.
We don’t have to point out that fact that insurance companies don’t want you quoting rates from other companies. Consumers who shop rates annually will, in all likelihood, switch companies because there are good odds of finding a lower-priced company. A recent survey discovered that consumers who routinely shopped for cheaper coverage saved approximately $850 each year as compared to drivers who never compared prices.
If finding the cheapest rates on Volvo C70 insurance is the reason you’re here, then having some insight into how to shop and compare coverages can help you be more efficient. Vehicle owners have so many insurers to buy insurance from, and though it is a good thing to be able to choose, having more car insurance companies makes it harder to locate the cheapest rates for Volvo C70 insurance in Anchorage.
The providers in the list below have been selected to offer quotes in Alaska. If you wish to find the cheapest auto insurance in AK, it’s highly recommended you visit several of them to find the cheapest car insurance rates.
Verify you’re getting every discount
Insuring your fleet can be pricey, but you may be missing some discounts that could help you make your next renewal payment. A few discounts will automatically apply when you get a quote, but lesser-known reductions have to be asked about before being credited. If you’re not getting every credit possible, you are paying more than you should be.
- Multiple Vehicles – Insuring all your vehicles with the same auto insurance company could earn a price break for each car.
- Bundled Policy Discount – If you insure your home and vehicles with the same company you could save 10% to 20% off each policy.
- Drive Safe and Save – Insureds without accidents can save up to 40% or more on their Anchorage car insurance quote compared to accident prone drivers.
- Theft Prevention Discount – Vehicles that have factory alarm systems and tracking devices can help prevent theft and that can save you a little bit as well.
- ABS and Traction Control Discounts – Cars, trucks, and SUVs with ABS and/or traction control can stop better under adverse conditions and earn discounts up to 10%.
- Life Insurance – Some insurance carriers give better premium rates if you take out life insurance.
- Waiver for an Accident – This one isn’t a discount, but companies like Allstate, State Farm and GEICO will allow you to have one accident without the usual rate increase if your claims history is clear before the accident.
- Professional Memberships – Having an affiliation with a qualifying organization is a simple method to lower premiums on your next renewal.
A little disclaimer on discounts, many deductions do not apply to the whole policy. Most only reduce specific coverage prices like liability, collision or medical payments. If you do the math and it seems like having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, you won’t be that lucky.
The information below illustrates the difference between Volvo C70 car insurance rates with and without discounts. The prices are based on a male driver, a clean driving record, no at-fault accidents, Alaska state minimum liability limits, comprehensive and collision coverage, and $500 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with homeowner, multi-policy, marriage, safe-driver, multi-car, and claim-free discounts applied.
The best auto insurance companies and their offered discounts are:
- Mercury Insurance has savings for professional/association, good driver, multi-policy, anti-theft, and age of vehicle.
- Farmers Insurance offers discounts including multi-car, bundle discounts, homeowner, electronic funds transfer, early shopping, and good student.
- Farm Bureau may include discounts for safe driver, multi-vehicle, multi-policy, driver training, renewal discount, and 55 and retired.
- State Farm policyholders can earn discounts including anti-theft, defensive driving training, accident-free, Steer Clear safe driver discount, and student away at school.
- Allstate includes discounts for good payer, resident student, safe driver, senior citizen, EZ pay plan discount, multi-policy, and economy car.
- GEICO discounts include five-year accident-free, multi-vehicle, seat belt use, defensive driver, air bags, federal employee, and daytime running lights.
If you are trying to find cheaper Anchorage car insurance quotes, ask all the companies to give you their best rates. A few discounts may not be available in your state. To see a list of auto insurance companies with discount auto insurance rates in Alaska, click this link.
Volvo C70 insurance analysis
The price information displayed below outlines estimates of coverage costs for Volvo C70 models. Learning a little about how rate quotes are established is important for you to make informed decisions when comparing rate quotes.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|C70 T5 2-Dr Convertible||$214||$414||$242||$14||$72||$956||$80|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Cost estimates assume single female driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and Alaska minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include homeowner, safe-driver, multi-vehicle, claim-free, and multi-policy. Rate information does not factor in zip code location which can increase or decrease insurance rates greatly.
Gender-based car insurance rates
The example below illustrates the difference between Volvo C70 car insurance costs for male and female drivers. The price estimates are based on a clean driving record, no at-fault accidents, full physical damage coverage, $1,000 deductibles, single status, and no discounts are applied.
Lower Your Anchorage Insurance Premiums
Part of the car insurance buying process is learning some of the things that go into determining the price you pay for car insurance. When you know what positively or negatively influences your rates, this enables you to make decisions that may reward you with much lower annual insurance costs.
- Save miles and save money – The more you drive each year the more it will cost to insure it. The majority of insurers charge to insure your cars partially by how you use the vehicle. Cars and trucks that do not get driven very much get more affordable rates as compared to vehicles used primarily for driving to work. An incorrectly rated C70 may be wasting your money. It’s always a good idea to double check that your car insurance policy properly reflects the correct usage.
Premiums are high for teenagers – Mature drivers are shown to be more cautious, cause fewer claims and accidents, and are safer drivers. Teenage drivers have a tendency to be less responsible behind the wheel so they pay higher car insurance rates.
The following chart uses these variables: single driver, full coverage with $100 deductibles, and no discounts or violations.
- Never allow your car insurance policy to lapse – Letting your insurance expire will be a sure-fire way to increase your rates. In addition to paying higher rates, getting caught without coverage may result in a fine, jail time, or a revoked license. Then you may be required to prove you have insurance by filing a SR-22 with the Alaska motor vehicle department.
- Multiple policies with one company can save – Many car insurance companies give better rates to policyholders who consolidate policies with them. It’s known as a multi-policy discount. Discounts can be 10 percent or more. Even if you qualify for this discount already, it’s still a good idea to get quotes from other companies to make sure you are getting the best deal.
- Optional features that lower prices – Choosing a vehicle with an alarm system can earn a premium discount. Systems that thwart thieves like tamper alarm systems, vehicle immobilizer technology and General Motors OnStar all help stop auto theft and help lower rates.
- Where you call home plays a part – Choosing to live in a rural area can be a good thing when shopping for auto insurance. Fewer drivers on the road translates into fewer accident claims and a lower car theft rate. People in densely populated areas have to deal with more aggressive driving styles and longer commutes to work. The longer drive time can result in more accidents.
- Higher comp and collision deductibles are cheaper – Insurance for physical damage, aka comp and collision, covers damage that occurs to your Volvo. Some examples of covered claims are a dented fender, damage from fire, and having your car stolen. Comprehensive and collision coverage deductibles are the amount of money the insured will be required to pay before your car insurance pays a claim. The more you pay before a claim is paid (deductible), the bigger discount you will receive.
- Being married can save on car insurance – Getting married may earn you lower rates on your car insurance policy. It demonstrates that you tend to be less irresponsible and statistics prove drivers who are married file infrequent claims.